The Thanksgiving holiday came and went and before I knew it, I was very full and slightly regretful of how much I ate at our 1pm dinner. We had a bunch of cranberry sauce leftover, so I decided to make Leftover Cranberry Sauce Popsicles.
The cranberry sauce is tart, so I used greek yogurt and maple syrup to help balance the tart with some sweet. They tasted so delicious and despite the cold weather, they were really refreshing after all the savory foods.
What are some of your favorite recipes for leftovers?
LEFTOVER CRANBERRY SAUCE POPSICLES
2 cups of cranberry sauce
1 5.3 ounce Greek Yogurt
2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Place cranberry sauce, greek yogurt and maple syrup in a Vitamix or blender.
2. Blend until you reach your desired smoothness.
3. Taste to be sure the tart and sweet flavor balance is to your liking.
4. Pour mixture into popsicle molds; it should fill 8-10 molds.
5. Place molds in freezer for at least 4 hours.
6. To serve, run tops and bottoms of molds under warm water for 1 minute to gently loosen the molds.
All images © Regan Baroni 2015.